Terms and conditions
- Rules of use of me-do.cl and medo-arauco.com
- Modifications to the website me-do.cl
- Modifications to the agreement
- Advertising material
- Cession of rights
www.me-do.cl and www.medo.arauco.cl is a web page where you will find an online customization experience of shape and design using the Arauco boards and Alpi wood veneers.
In medo-cl and medo-arauco.com you can create custom design solutions created by third parties. To access and use the design platform is required to accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- By entering and using this Internet portal, whose domain name is medo.cl owned by Celulosa Arauco and Constitucion S.A. ("Celulosa Arauco"), the user is accepting the Terms and conditions of use contained in this agreement and expressly declares his acceptance using electronic means for such effect according to the current law.
- In case of not accepting in full and complete the terms and conditions of this agreement, the user must refrain from accessing, using and observing the website.
- In case the user accesses, uses and observes the website, it will be considered as an absolute acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of use stipulated here.
Rules of use of me-do.cl and medo-arauco.com
The user accepts the following rules of use:
- The user acknowledges and accepts that the information published or contained in said site will be owned by Arauco.
- The opinions published on this site do not reflect the position of Celulosa Arauco, nor of its employees, directors, shareholders, licensees and concessionaires (hereinafter the "affiliates").
- Medo.cl reserves the right to block access or partially or completely remove all information, communication or material that in its sole judgment may result:
- abusive, defamatory or obscene;
- fraudulent, artificial or deceptive;
- violation of copyright, trademarks, confidentiality, trade secrets or any intellectual property rights of a third party;
- offensive and / or;
- that in any way contravenes the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- The user acknowledges that me-do.cl does not control or previously censor the content available on the website. For this reason, does not assume any responsibility for the content provided to this page by independent or third-party providers and does not have editorial control over the content, information and / or material generated and / or provided by third parties. All opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available to the public by third parties, belong to its respective author and medo.cl does not assume any responsibility against it.
- The user agrees that the use of the website medo.cl is carried out at his own risk and that the services and products that are provided and offered therein are foreseen on an "as is" and "according to available ». Medo.cl does not guarantee that the page indicated meets the user's requirements or that the services offered therein do not suffer interruptions, are safe or are free of errors.
- Medo.cl is released from any liability and conditions, both express and implied, in relation to the services and information contained or available on or through this website; including, without limitation:
- The availability of use of the website me-do.cl
- The absence of viruses, errors, deactivators or any other contaminating material or with destructive functions in the information or programs available on or through this page or in general any failure in said site.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, me-do.cl or its suppliers may update the content of the page constantly, so the user is requested to take into account that some information advertised or contained in or through this website may have become obsolete and / or contain inaccuracies or typographical or orthographic errors.
Medo.cl will not be responsible, in any case, for direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages that in any way derive or relate to:
- The use or execution of the website me-do.cl, with the delay or lack of availability of use of medo.cl
- The update or lack of updating information.
- The alteration or modification, total or partial, of the information after having been included in said site.
- Any other aspect or characteristic of the information contained or published on the website or through the links that may be included in this site.
- The supply or lack of supply that the other products, all the above assumptions will be in force, even in the cases in which it has been notified or notified to pinitos.cl about the possibility of causing such damages. li>
Modifications to the website me-do.cl
Medo.cl may at any time and when it deems appropriate, without the need to notify the user, make corrections, additions, improvements or modifications to the content, presentation, information, services, areas, databases and other elements of said site, without this place or right to any claim or compensation, or that this implies acknowledgment of any responsibility in favor of the user.
Modifications to the agreement
Medo.cl reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions of use at any time. In this way, the user agrees to periodically review these terms and conditions of use in order to keep abreast of these changes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each time the user accesses the aforementioned site, it will be considered as an absolute acceptance of the modifications of this agreement.
- The user acknowledges and accepts that AraucoStore.cl is an independent organization of third-party sponsors and advertisers whose information, images, advertisements and other advertising or promotional material (in the subsequent "publicity material") may be published on the website. -do.cl
- The user acknowledges and accepts that the advertising material is not part of the main content published on said site. Likewise, it recognizes and accepts in this act that this material is protected by the laws that in intellectual and industrial property are applicable.
Cession of rights
Medo.cl may, at any time and when it deems it appropriate, cede all or part of its rights and obligations derived from this document. By virtue of said assignment, pinitos.cl will be released from any obligation in favor of the user, established in this document.
Medo.cl reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and without need of notice or notification to the user, for:
- Finalize and / or modify this document.
- Discontinue or stop permanently publishing the website me-do.cl without any responsibility for me-do.cl, its affiliates or suppliers.
Me-do.cl is not responsible for the misuse or disclosure of contact information, or financial information, made by a third party, with whom medo.cl is allowed to disclose the information. Medo.cl is not responsible for any disclosure of data arising from the improper use of the site by the improper use of third parties.